We are currently seeking a qualified band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our clients busy service located in Newcastle upon Tyne. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working part or full time hours each week for an ongoing period.
To apply for this role, you must be a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, and be able to supervise band 5 PWP’s working within the service whilst managing a small clinical caseload. It is also essential that you have completed low intensity IAPT training.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
- HireVue online interviews
- Ipoint timesheet app – No need to print and carry your timesheet around!
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.