Are you a Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, eager to start a new role?
An opportunity has opened for a Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join a well-established NHS trust based in London. This vacancy is to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The post holder will be working within an IAPT service, with a caseload of patients that have Long Term Conditions, therefore previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.