Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our NHS client’s team based in Fleetwood, on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal PWP candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.