Pulse is currently recruiting for Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWP) based in Cheshire, to work within a well-established NHS trust.
You will provide high volume, low intensity interventions for clients with mild to moderate depression, based on a cognitive behavioural model. You will undertake patient-centred interviews, to help identifying areas where the person wishes to see change.
The ideal candidate would have previous exposure in a similar environment and a Post Graduate certificate in Low Intensity IAPT.
This is a full-time role, available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.