Pulse are currently seeking a qualified band 5 Children’s Wellbeing Practitioner to join our clients busy service located in Wiltshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
The CWP will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing general assessments and treatments to a Paediatric caseload with mild mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
It is essential that all candidates applying have previous CAMHS experience to be considered for this role.
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.