We are currently seeking a band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, to join our clients dynamic talking therapies team within an NHS trust in Birmingham. The appointed candidate must be able to work full time hours for a 3 month period, with view to extend.
Applying candidates must have the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner qualification, and have the relevant training to allow you to work with adults. You must be able to work to a high standard, both independently and within a team.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
- HireVue online interviews
- Ipoint timesheet app - No calculation errors; the app works out the hours!
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.