Pulse is currently seeking an experienced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our clients team at a well-established NHS trust based in Essex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Your main duties will include:
• Accept referrals via agreed protocols within the service and develop programmes of care packages.
• Assess and supports people with a common mental health problem in the self-management of their recovery.
• Undertake patient-centred interviews which identifies areas where the person wishes to see change and or recovery and makes an accurate assessment of risk to self and others.
• Make decisions on suitability of new referrals, adhering to the department’s referral protocols, refers unsuitable clients on to the relevant service or back to the referral agent as necessary or steps-up the person’s treatment to high intensity psychological therapy.
• Provide a range of information and support for evidence based high-volume low-intensity psychological treatments. This may include guided self-help computerised CBT, information about pharmacological treatments. This work may be face to face, telephone or via other media.
• Educate and involve family members and others in treatment as necessary.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.