As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our clients team at a well-established NHS trust based in Somerset. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing duration.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service and also of working with adult patients.
Your main duties will include:
• Accept referrals via agreed protocols within the service.
• Assess and support people with a common mental health problem in the self-management of their recovery.
• Undertake patient-centred interviews which identify areas where the person wishes to see change and/or recovery and make an accurate assessment of risk to self and others.
• Make decisions on the suitability of new referrals, adhering to the service’s referral protocols, refer unsuitable clients on to a more relevant service or back to the referral agent as necessary or ‘step-up’ the person’s treatment to high intensity psychological therapy, following the service’s stepped care model.
• Provide a range of information, signposting and support via evidence based, high-volume, low-intensity psychological treatments. This support may be offered by telephone, online or face to face.
• Ability to adapt materials for those with additional learning or cultural needs
• Educate and involve family members, carers and others in treatment as necessary.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.