Pulse Staffing has a Client who is currently looking for a Psychological Wellbeing Advisor to join their Psychological Wellbeing team.
The role of the Psychological Wellbeing Adviser is to provide psychological wellbeing support to the beneficiaries, including veterans and their families, working with all members of the Recovery Centre team. Limited therapeutic ‘treatment’ is delivered at the Centre
- To conduct a range of non-clinical therapeutic activities to promote psychological wellbeing with an emphasis on promoting mindfulness
- Assess the psychological health and wellbeing issues of veterans, carers and families and agree Psychological Wellbeing Support Programme with relevant MH providers
- To make safeguarding operational decisions in the absence of the manager within parameters agreed with the Centre Manager.
- Manage referrals to appropriate specialist providers in the area
- Advocate on behalf of vulnerable individuals
- BACP qualified Integrative Counsellor
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience and knowledge of working with Mental Health, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, although you will not be providing trauma focused interventions or any complex therapeutic interventions.
What they offer
- A competitive salary between £28000-£30000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Psychological Therapists both in the UK and Internationally.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.