An opportunity has become available for a highly experienced HCPC registered Psychologist to work as the Clinical Services Lead within a school based in Lancashire for young people with social, emotional and mental health conditions. This is a permanent vacancy which is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration.
The psychologist in post will hold clinical responsibility for a multi-disciplinary team providing services of, but not limited to – Educational Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational and Sensory Integration Therapy, Psychotherapy, Clinical Psychology, Therapy Assistants and other appropriate professions as the allocated services require to meet the needs of children, young people and adults.
Please note our client will consider a Clinical, Educational, Forensic or Counselling Psychologist for this role.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate (or equivalent qualification) in Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage strategically
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work sensitively with people and resolve conflict.
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
- Social activities
- "Your Wellbeing Matters" and Employee Rewards Hub
- No two days are ever the same
- Be part of a fantastic team who work hard together and support each other
- Continuous professional development and training for a clear career path
- Access to an allocated budget assigned for continuous professional development, training and on costs for a clear career path
- Supportive team environment
- Well-resourced provision
- Ongoing clinical supervision
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.