We are currently seeking a band 8b Practitioner Psychologist to work within an Adult Cancer Team. This temporary position is available for candidates to start as soon as possible, working 15 plus hours per week.
To apply for this role you must have previous experience working in a similar setting, HCPC registration and relevant qualifications.
The post holder will conduct specialist assessments, intervention and formulation with patient groups who have complex needs. You will also be required to participate in audit, service evaluation and research to support the work of the Physical Health Psychology service. Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.