We are currently seeking a HCPC registered Psychologist to work within a CAMHS team, based in Oxford. The role will mainly include providing interventions including CBT and some trauma work. The successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours over 4 days per week on a locum basis.
The post holder would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
Duties within this role will include:
- To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
- To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
- To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
- To contribute to audit and research.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Online interview via HireVue
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.