Pulse are currently recruiting for a role which is suitable for a clinician who is trained in ADOS, ADI-R or DISCO assessments for adults. This is a three month locum role being paid up to a band 8a depending on experience, working for our fantastic client based in Brecknockshire.
The post holder will work in a community setting with working age adults all of whom have a moderate to severe learning disability. The post will involve working as part of a well-integrated, innovative multidisciplinary team delivering high-quality assessments.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.