Pulse is currently seeking to recruit a Clinical Psychologist who has a background of working within Paediatric diabetes, to join our clients NHS Trust based in Essex. The candidate appointed will carry out assessments, and evidence-based psychological interventions focusing on identifying and treating psychological issues associated with diabetes.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week.
Skills and experience needed:
• Good honours degree in Psychology
• Post-graduate doctoral level training in clinical psychology
• Registration with the HCPC
• Post-doctoral training and recorded CPD experience
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today.
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.