Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Band 7 Oncology Therapist, to join our fantastic private client in London. This post is available for the oncology therapist to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an ongoing duration.
We are looking for empathetic and respectful person with proven experience working with complex dynamics and high levels of risks. The appointed therapist will be part of a multidisciplinary team undertaking a range of assessments and interventions.
Applying therapists must have:
• Oncology experience
• UKCP accreditation
• Hold a diploma qualification in oncology therapy
• Strong observational and listening skills
• The ability to work well as a team
• Good communication skills
• Good organisational skills
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.