Our client, a CAMHS service based in Lancashire currently require several band 6 or 7 Mental Health Practitioner’s for short-term contracts. The posts are available to start as soon as possible and will last 2-3 months in the first instance with the possibility of an extension.
Candidates must have experience of working within CAMHS or with children and adolescents. The client is happy to consider both full-time or part-time applicants.To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within CAMHS and/or children and adolescents
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information regarding this post, please contact the team today. Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.