Pulse Staffing has a Client who is currently looking for a Lead Psychological Wellbeing Advisor to join their Psychological Wellbeing team.
The role of the Lead Psychological Wellbeing Adviser is to line manage the PWA team and to provide psychological wellbeing support to the beneficiaries, including veterans and their families, working with all members of the Recovery Centre team. Limited therapeutic ‘treatment’ is delivered at the Centre
- Line management responsibility for the PWA team.
- To conduct a range of non-clinical therapeutic activities to promote psychological wellbeing
- Manage referrals to appropriate specialist providers in the area
- Advocate on behalf of vulnerable individuals
- BACP accredited counsellor or close to completing this.
- MH professional (RMN/OT etc.) with significant counselling experience
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience and knowledge of working with Mental Health, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, although you will not be providing trauma focused interventions or any complex therapeutic interventions.
What they offer
- A competitive salary between £30000-£32000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Psychological Therapists both in the UK and Internationally.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.