An exciting new opportunity has become available for a High Intensity Therapist to join a dynamic team based in Cumbria. This position is to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will be required to work with clients who have a range of complex problems related to anxiety and depression and treat accordingly. They will assess a client's suitability for psychological interventions and formulate, implement and evaluate therapy programmes.
It is essential that the candidate has previous IAPT experience and is accredited with the BABCP to be considered for the role.
Join us and you will benefit from:
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse has been supplying high-calibre psychological therapists to the NHS, private and community sectors for over 8 years. We have built long-standing relationships with clients across the UK giving you access to extensive opportunities. There has never been a better time to get in touch!
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of lifestyle vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.