Pulse is now recruiting for band 7 or band 8a HCPC registered Psychologists to join a Clinical Health Psychology service in Northern Ireland.
The successful candidates will be available as soon as possible and are required to work full time for 7 months, this role is likely to extend and part time applications will be considered. The candidate appointed will be working within a clinical health Psychology service with adults ages 18+ who suffer from long term conditions.
This will include cardiology, diabetes, respiratory and cancer services. The candidate appointed will be working in both an inpatients and outpatients setting offering 121 therapy and possibly of group work using CBT and ACT. Vacancies are available in Omagh and Londonderry.
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.