Pulse is recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to join a dementia service in South Wales.
The candidate appointed will be joining this inpatients service from September 2018 for 8 weeks working with clients who have dementia, challenging behaviours and other degenerative conditions. Our client can consider any banding and can accommodate both part time and full time.
Due to the nature of the role, applicants applying will have experience working in a similar setting.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.