We are currently seeking a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join our clients NHS CAMHS service, as a team lead in South London. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering full time-hours per week for an initial 3-6 months.
The post holder would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
As team lead you will be responsible for the assessment of young people within the service, in addition to creating and delivering care plans to service users and their families.
Duties within this post will include:
- Carrying out assessments and therapeutic interventions
- Managing own caseload
- Waitlist initiative
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply today.
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
- HireVue online interview
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.