Pulse is recruiting for a HCPC registered Practitioner Psychologist specialising in trauma therapy, to work within a well-established NHS Trust located in the area of Northumberland. This role is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 4-6 months.
To apply for this role you must have a HCPC registration, hold the relevant qualifications, and previous experience working within a Trauma service. The right candidate will need to have dynamic interpersonal therapy (DIT), EDMR or counselling for depression (CFD) qualifications as you will be dealing with sensitive caseloads.
Duties will include:
• 1:1 sessions
• Managing own caseload
• Telephone assessments with clients
• Managing and assessing risk
• Making referrals when needed
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.