Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist with rehabilitation experience, to work within a well-established NHS Trust in Leeds. This position is available from the first week of October 2019 for 6 months offering full time hours which must include Thursdays.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role with the relevant qualifications
- Work across 2 Inpatient Wards and Community Team across Leeds. Needs to have access to a car or be willing to travel via public transport
- Reporting to/ working with Consultant & Lead Clinical Psychologists
- Face to face, team formulation, clinical review meetings, supervision and training
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.