Pulse are currently looking for a long-term locum HCPC registered psychologist, to deliver therapy into an adult community mental health team, this would be for 2-3 days per week at a band 8a. The candidate in post will deliver therapy such as EMDR, CBT and ACT.
The Psychologist will undertake assessments, formulate care plans and deliver therapeutic interventions for adults with complex mental health needs. Travelling to different services and patients’ houses may be required for this position.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.