Pulse is recruiting for a Band 7/8a HCPC registered Counselling or Clinical Psychologist, for a position available at our clients Adults Learning Disabilities service in Surrey. This vacancy offers part time hours over 3-4 days per week on a locum basis and is available to start as soon as possible.
The appointed psychologist will undertake assessments, formulation, indirect work with carers, consultation, signposting and deliver therapy for working age adults with a moderate to severe learning disability. You will be part of a supportive multidisciplinary team which includes Psychiatrists, care manager, physiotherapists, nurses and health support workers.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience of working with adults with learning disabilities
- Doctorate in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong communication skills
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend cash bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.