We are currently seeking a band 8a Psychologist to join our client’s Adult inpatient team, within a well established NHS trust in Reading. This role is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working part time hours of 18.75 per week for an initial 4 month period.
The post holder will work within an inpatient service for adults with complex, severe and enduring mental health conditions. The psychologist will undertake specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC/BABCP
• Previous complex mental health experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend cash bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.