Are you a determined and caring Psychologist?
We are seeking a band 7/8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join our clients NHS adult eating disorders service located in Norwich. This job is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an ongoing period.
The role will involve providing assessments and therapy to Adolescents with Anorexia Nervousa and other restrictive eating disorders. You will be part of an MDT, helping to provide the best possible outcomes for the young people within the service. This position is available to start ASAP, part or full time. Candidates with previous experience within this client group and a core qualification is essential for this role.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.