Are you an analytical and compassionate Psychologist seeking a new role?
Our client is seeking a HCPC registered Counselling or Clinical Psychologist to join their service located In Oxford. You will be working with adult and CAMHS patients on a sessional basis, providing CBT interventions. This vacancy is available for the appointed Clinical Psychologist (or Counselling) to start as soon as possible and offers flexible working hours for an ongoing period.
If you are a open-minded and observant Psychologist with a interest for Psychology and making a positive impact on peoples mental health, then please contact the team for more information today!
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.