Our client is seeking to recruit a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to join their NHS team based in West London.
The post holder will work in a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies. You will be expected to visit patients in their homes, work places, community clinics and other settings.
This role is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible working part or full time hours each week for an ongoing period.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.