Pulse is currently seeking a Forensic Psychologist to join a fantastic NHS trust based in Norfolk. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering both full-time and part-time hours, for a three-month period.
The psychologist will work within a secure service for adults with forensic histories and complex mental health conditions. The post holder will work closely with service users, undertaking assessments and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions where applicable. The psychologist will also be required to oversee and conduct HCR-20 risk assessments.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.