As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Band 7 Forensic Psychologist to join a dynamic team within a private centre located in Middlesex. The position is a permanent vacancy, offering 24 hours a week.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing a high-quality service for patients or residents with LD’s, comorbidities, forensic histories or challenging behaviour
- Take a lead in the design and implementation of individual and group psychological treatment programmes
- Supporting and supervising assistant psychologists on site
- Managing own caseload and being legally responsible for own work
Experience and skills needed:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
- Previous experience in a Low Secure role
- Good teamwork skills and flexibility
- Experience working with LD’s
- Ability to work independently and within an MDT
- Previous inpatient experience would be desirable
In return, the client can offer:
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- 6.6 weeks’ holiday
- Quality working environment
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with an excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.