A permanent position has become available for a HCPC registered Forensic Psychologist to work within a low secure service for adults with complex mental health conditions. Our client will consider both full and part time hours. The successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible working for an ongoing period.
The post holder will work within an acute low secure service for males and females with psychosis and personality disorders. The psychologist will have experience working with adults with complex mental health conditions, and ideally be able to conduct HCR-20 risk assessments. The post holder will also undertake assessments and deliver evidence based therapeutic interventions.
Salary up to £45,000 per annum.
Duties within this role will include:
- Conduct assessments to identify treatment needs of service users
- To work as an autonomous professional within BPS and HCPC guidelines and codes of conduct.
- To contribute to enabling other staff, service users and carers from diverse backgrounds to flourish by working to create a psychologically safe environment.
- To provide clinical supervision and consultation as appropriate.
- To undertake service evaluation, audit and research.
Experience and skills needed:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
- Good teamwork skills and flexibility
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.