Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Family Therapist, to join an innovative private practice base in Staffordshire.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks.
The candidate in post will be part of a multidisciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. You may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist. Experience of CAMHS is essential.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply now.
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• A range of staff discounts
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.