Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available, for a qualified Family Therapist to join a private practice based in Westfield on a full-time basis. The candidate appointed will work as a member of the multidisciplinary team to provide assessments and interventions for children, young people and their families who have been referred to Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
The post holders’ responsibilities will include:
- Working within the standards set out by the CQC, other regulators and evidence-based practice
- Regularly reviewing ad monitoring outcomes of assessments and the effects of treatment in line with goal-based outcomes and the care programme approach
- Participating in service developments including service user feedback and contributing to the development of care pathways and other treatment protocols and to provide specialist supervision
- Training and consultation to colleagues
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Family Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.