Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Family Therapist, to join a private practice based in Kidderminster on a part-time basis. We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions.
You may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist. Experience of CAMHS is essential.
The service is based within a full-refurbished hospital with facilities chosen by previous service users and is closely located to a main line train station. Having started out almost 30 years ago, they are now looking after around 800 patients daily across their sites.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the perfect Family Therapist for the role?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.