An exciting opportunity has recently become available for a Qualified Family Therapist to join a fantastic NHS trust based in South East London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three month duration.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks, from family breakdowns to abuse. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. You may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist. Experience of CAMHS is essential.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.