An exciting opportunity has opened for a qualified Family Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Essex. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three months.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex cases including young people that have Eating Disorders. You will be part of a community team undertaking a range of assessments and treatments, whilst supporting families and carers.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.