Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a band 8a Family and Systemic Psychotherapist, to join a fantastic NHS Trust in London.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. Experience of CAMHS is essential.
As the role requires independent travel to clients homes, a UK driving license is essential.
The successful candidate will also supervise the Band 7 Family and Systemic Psychotherapist; attached trainees and professionals within the clinics.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working within CAMHS teams, whilst having individual and group interventions.
- Working with clients in the Trust and their homes
- Providing specialist assessments of clients that have been referred, in order to formulate treatment plans with individuals, families and carers.
- Working autonomously and managing own workload
- Act as a care co-ordinator when appropriate, and contribute to CPA processes within the team.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.