Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Systemic Family Therapist, to join a fantastic NHS Trust in Brighton. This post is available for the family therapist to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours each week on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Therapy Lead, you will provide specialist systemic psychotherapy assessments and interventions, offer psychotherapy perspective and advice, and will be the care coordinator for one or more young people.
As a Family Therapist, you will have experience and knowledge in carrying a service users’ caseload, including assessing service users with complex needs, supporting families and care plans and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatment within CAMHS Eating Disorder services.
As a Family Therapist, you will:
• Complete all recording and reporting tasks associated with clinical work.
• Contribute to training and supervision of ward staff as provided by the psychological therapies team.
• To continually monitor risk of all service users for whom there is direct contact.
• Prepare clinical; reports as required, e.g. assessment reports, discharge summaries.
Applying family therapists must have:
• Previous CAMHS experience
• UKCP accreditation
• Hold a diploma qualification in family therapy (post- graduate level)
• Strong observational and listening skills
• The ability to work well as a team
• Good communication skills
• Good organisational skills
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
What you will get:
• Annual salary of £45,000 - £50,000
• The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
• Free meals
• Wellbeing support and activities
• Career development and training
• Pension contribution
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced Maternity Package
• There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.