Pulse’s NHS client based in Romford is currently seeking a Band 7 Family Therapist to join their CAMHS service, on a full-time locum basis starting as soon as possible. The service offer input to all young people and their families with mental health needs within the area.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. The role would be supported by clinical supervision, complex case discussions and will be working alongside the Band 8a Family therapist.What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.