Pulse are working with a service in Surrey to help fill their current vacancy for an Educational Psychologist.
If you are a qualified, HCPC registered Educational Psychologist, or if you are currently looking for your first post as a qualified Educational Psychologist in 2017 (exceptionally TEPs graduating 2018 considered), then please contact Pulse.
The ideal Educational Psychologist would be:
- Committed to inclusive philosophy and practice
- Excellent communicators with effective time management skills
- Passionate about the application of psychology to achieve better outcomes for children and young people aged 0 - 25 years
- Embracing the opportunities offered by the new SEND Code of Practice to contribute to My Support Plans (MSPs) and Education Health and Care (EHC) Plans
- Committed to building capacity within educational settings and other organisations
- Confident and highly competent in the delivery of training and consultation to a wide range of audiences
- Creative, adaptable and solution-oriented
What's on offer for you?
- Soulbury SEPA 3-8, Plus up to 3 SPA points (all previously awarded SPA points will be honoured if relevant confirmations are received)
- Competitive annual leave allowance and pension scheme
- Large, friendly team of EPs
- Flexible working hours
- CPD opportunities
- Mobile phone, laptop and car allowance
Pulse are specialists in providing high-calibre Psychological Therapists to both the Public and Private Sector.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.