Our client is seeking an HCPC registered Educational Psychologist to join their enthusiastic service located in Nottingham. We are looking for a qualified and experienced individual who can provide a psychological service to children and young people at schools and councils. This is a permanent opportunity which is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, working 2 days per week.
The post holder will provide high quality psychological services within schools and councils whilst maintaining a focus on prevention and early intervention. You will work alongside families and other professionals to support children and young people achieve their full potential.
- You must be fully qualified and registered with the HCPC
- Have experience working within a similar setting
- Hold the relevant qualifications
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.