Our client is currently seeking a clinical psychologist who specialises in eating disorders, to join their well-established NHS trust in London. The successful candidate will provide specialist psychological assessment and therapy to clients, as well as consultation and advice on client’s psychological care to non-psychological colleagues.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team and will have some knowledge and experience of the client group and working therapeutically using a cognitive behavioural model.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.