Pulse is working with a prestigious client looking for a Director Of Clinical Services to join there service.
The post holder will have day to day running of the service and will act as a deputy for the Hospital Director.
The job would include ensuring delivery of an optimum level of clinical and therapeutic care together with ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators. As a member of the Senior Management Team, the role holder will play a key part in developing and delivering the hospital strategy, providing operational and clinical leadership to the wider staff group in support of the Hospital Director.
- RMN/RNLD Registered
- Experience with MH clients
- Proven track record of ability to ensure hospital/home compliance with statutory regulations and quality standards.
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
- IT competency
- High levels of Math and English
- Self-Motivation and Drive to Deliver
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Group pension
- Salary £45000 to £55000
- Plus more...
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.