An exciting opportunity has become available for a therapist qualified in offering Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) to work within a specialist hospital, based in Bradford for people with Personality Disorders. The therapist in post will be covering a period of six months initially, with a view to extend, covering maternity leave.
Duties will include:
• Devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues
• Offer therapy and treatments for issues relating to a range of mental health conditions
• Develop and evaluate service provision for clients
• Provide consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work
Candidates applying must have HCPC registration and previous experience in a similar setting.
Why join Pulse?
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
• HireVue online interview
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.