Pulse’s established private client is now seeking an experienced Band 7 CBT Therapist who has experience of DBT, to work within their private hospital based in East Sussex. The role is a permanent vacancy available to start as soon as possible, working part or full-time hours per week.
The successful candidate will be BABCP/HCPC registered and an accredited CBT therapist, with at least one years’ experience within a similar role. It is essential that candidates have also completed formal DBT training.
Salary will be up to £45,000 per year, dependant on hours agreed.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Providing tailored assessments and treatments to individuals of all ages who have a variety of mental health issues.
• Providing specialised CBT/DBT therapies for individuals with depression, anxiety, ED’s and PTSD.
• Managing own caseload whilst working efficiently within a demanding, high pressure environment.
• Facilitating 1:1 and group interventions in aid of ensuring a safe rehabilitation.
• Being professionally and lawfully responsible for your own work.
If you are interested in this role and believe that you are the ideal candidate, please do not hesitate to apply today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.