We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to work within a DBT team, located in London. The role will require an experienced and qualified professional to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who have a variety of mental health issues.
Ideally candidates apply will have experience of working within diagnosis of ASD and adult mental health. Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have experience of working within a CAMHS setting. You will need full-time availability and be able to start as soon as possible.
• Assessment, formulation and intervention of tier 3 CAMHS cases
• Management of risk
• Receive supervision
• Work cases in accordance with operational policy- we are a CYP-IAPT service and therefore offer time limited, goal focussed interventions and review after 6 sessions
• Complete electronic records in a safe and timely fashion (IAPTUS)
• Complete service related Key Performance Indicators (Paired Measures, Goals, Experience of Service Questionnaire, Current View form)
• offer a duty rota slot (phone enquires etc. from patients/referrers)
• May require flexible working
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Daily payroll
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below. Contact our team for more information!
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you work for Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.