Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 8b/8c Consultant Clinical Psychologist to join an adult inpatients team based in Dundee.
The candidate appointed will be working within an adult inpatient service for clients who have learning disabilities and/or autism including complex needs and challenging behaviours. The successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, working full time for a minimum of 3 months providing assessment and intervention to service users ages 18+.
Due to the nature of the work previous experience with in learning disabilities or autism is essential. Part time applicants are also encouraged to apply.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.