An exciting new position has become available for a Consultant Psychologist to work within a community learning disabilities team in West Yorkshire for three months initially. This is a full-time post available to start as soon as possible.
The Clinical Psychologist will work in a learning disabilities service with working age adults all of whom have a moderate to severe learning disability. The post will involve working as part of a well-integrated, innovative multidisciplinary team delivering high-quality assessments and interventions. There is also an element of multiagency working with social care colleagues.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in working with mild to complex learning disabilities
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist with a keen interest in helping adults with a range of learning disabilities, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• ipoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.