Pulse is now recruiting for a band 8c Consultant Clinical Psychologist with Addictions experience, to work within a well-established private practice based in Cambridgeshire.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3-days per week for an ongoing period.
You will be responsible for supervising and developing an addictions service, whilst managing your own caseload. It is also essential that the appointed candidate is a car driver, to be considered for the role.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.